The Rotary Clubs of Johns Creek and Johns Creek-North Fulton present the 10th year Remembrance of 9/11 Patriot Day Commemoration in Johns Creek on Monday, September 11, 2023, 8:30 – 9:30 AM at the Mark Burkhalter Amphitheater in Newtown Park.
Patriot Day, officially known as National Day of Service and Remembrance, is an annual observance on September 11 to not only remember the victims of the terrorist attacks in the United States in 2001, but also to honor the 415 First Responders who risked and gave their lives that day.
- Guest Speaker: Kenneth Marchello, former NYPD 9/11/2001
- Moderator: Donna Lowry, award-winning journalist
- Soloist: Ms. Canjingjing Cui – Faculty Member, William Pu Music Academy
- Chorus: Autrey Mill Middle School, Vanessa Edwards, Choral Director
- Johns Creek Fire and Police Departments
Rotarians will be accepting donations to benefit the Johns Creek Public Safety Foundation in memory of the First Responders and innocent civilians who lost their lives that day.
Presenting Sponsor: Emory Johns Creek Hospital / First Responders In-Kind Brunch Sponsor: Sugo Kitchen
Newtown Park Amphitheater is located at 3150 Old Alabama Road, Johns Creek, GA 30022.