Johns Creek Convention and Visitors Bureau (JCCVB) is the official destination marketing organization of Johns Creek, Georgia. Our mission is to serve as an economic catalyst by marketing the city as a destination for business and leisure travel. JCCVB is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit, enacted on January 22, 2008 (Resolution 2008-01-05) by the Mayor and City Council of Johns Creek, to promote tourism (Georgia Code section 48-13-51 (a)(4.3). For more information on how tourism is economic development for the city of Johns Creek and how we are funded: 2020 JCCVB Tourism Fact Sheet.
Johns Creek Convention & Visitors Bureau is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and have expertise in hospitality, arts, marketing and business.
2023 Board Members
- Ana Cleary, Chair – Managing Partner of Lukas Group, Member of Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Advisory Committee
- Ylan Sanders, Vice-Chair – General Manager/Director of Sales, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Johns Creek
- Daniel Immerman, Treasurer – Chief Financial Officer/Controller, Hendrick Associates, Inc.
- Joan Compton – Co-founder/board member of Cultural Arts Alliance of Johns Creek, co-founder/president of Johns Creek Historical Society
- Arthur Holst – Former senior operations and sales executive at global hotel organizations IHG, Stouffer (Marriott), and Omni Hotels
- Zorrest Millman – Director of Sales, Hyatt Place Johns Creek
- Tim Stanley – General Manager, Hilton Garden Inn Johns Creek
- Kathryn Laity
2023 Board Meetings
Johns Creek Convention & Visitors Board of Directors meet the second Thursday of every month at 8:30am, unless otherwise noted. Meetings are open to the public.
- November 9, 2023 – Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce (6:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
- October 12, 2023 – Hilton Garden Inn Johns Creek (6:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
- September 14, 2023 – Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Johns Creek
- August 10, 2023 – Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce
- July 20, 2023 – Hilton Garden Inn Johns Creek
- Strategic Planning Meeting
- June 8, 2023 – Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce
- May 11, 2023 – Autrey Mill Nature Preserve
- April 13, 2023 – Autrey Mill Nature Preserve
- March 9, 2023 – Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce
- February 9, 2023 – Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Johns Creek
- January 19, 2023 – Autrey Mill Nature Preserve
Meeting minutes are available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our partners: