The Johns Creek Convention and Visitors Bureau (JCCVB) is the official destination marketing organization of Johns Creek, Georgia. Our mission is to serve as an economic catalyst by marketing the city as a destination for business and leisure travel.
The JCCVB is a501(c)(6) nonprofit, enacted on January 22, 2008 by Resolution 2008-01-05 by the Mayor and Council of Johns Creek to promote tourism in our city according to Georgia Code section 48-13-51 (a)(4.3).
Check-out 2020 JCCVB Tourism Fact Sheet for more information about how we are funded and how tourism is economic development for Johns Creek.
The JCCVB is governed by a Board of Directors, comprised fully of volunteers who work or live in Johns Creek and have expertise in hospitality, arts, marketing and business.
2021 JCCVB Board Members
- Lynda Lee Smith, Chairwoman, Chief Development Officer, The Younique Foundation
- Wayne Cannon, Vice Chair, General Manager, Hyatt Place Johns Creek
- Daniel Immerman, Treasurer, CFO/Controller, Hendrick Associates, Inc.
- Mandy Campbell, Director of Sales, Hilton Garden Inn Johns Creek
- Farrah Haidar, Marketing and Operations Director, Seven Sisters Scones
- Ylan Sanders, Dual General Manager/Director of Sales
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton – Johns Creek
- Joan Compton, Vice Chair of the Fulton County Arts Council, co-founder and board member of the Cultural Arts Alliance of Johns Creek, member of the Legacy Center task force, co-founder and president of the Johns Creek Historical Society, past board president of the Johns Creek Arts Center, and past president and board member of the Autrey Mill Nature Preserve and Heritage Center.
2021 JCCVB Liaisons
- Stacey Gross, JCCVB Executive Director
- Allison Tarpley, JCCVB Secretary, Johns Creek City Clerk
2021 JCCVB Board Meetings
The JCCVB Board of Directors meet monthly, typically on the second Thursday of the month and begin at 8:30am, unless otherwise noted. All meetings are open to the public.
- January 14th – JCCVB Board Meeting – Atlanta Athletic Club
- February 11th – JCCVB Board Meeting – Taylor Lodge
- March 11th- JCCVB Board Meeting – Hyatt Place Johns Creek
- April 8th – JCCVB Board Meeting – Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North
- May 13th – JCCVB Board Meeting – Location Country Club of the South
- June 10th – JCCVB Board Meeting – St. Ives Country Club
- July 8 – JCCVB Board Meeting – Hyatt Place Johns Creek
- July 15 – JCCVB Special Meeting – Hampton Inn Johns Creek
Any meeting minutes are available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our branded partners, please refer to the links below: