Johns Creek Convention and Visitors Bureau (JCCVB) is the official destination marketing organization of Johns Creek, Georgia. Our mission is to serve as an economic catalyst by marketing the city as a destination for business and leisure travel. JCCVB is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit, enacted on January 22, 2008 (Resolution 2008-01-05) by the Mayor and City Council of Johns Creek, to promote tourism (Georgia Code section 48-13-51 (a)(4.3). For more information on how tourism is economic development for the city of Johns Creek and how we are funded: 2020 JCCVB Tourism Fact Sheet.
Johns Creek Convention & Visitors Bureau is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors who work or live in Johns Creek and have expertise in hospitality, arts, marketing and business.
2023 Board Members
- Ana Cleary, Chair – Managing Partner of Lukas Group, Advisory Committee Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Advisory Committee St Ives Country Club
- Mandy Campbell, Vice Chair – Director of Sales, Hilton Garden Inn Johns Creek
- Daniel Immerman, Treasurer – CFO/Controller, Hendrick Associates, Inc.
- Ylan Sanders – General Manager/Director of Sales, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Johns Creek
- Joan Compton – Vice Chair of Fulton County Arts Council, co-founder and board member of Cultural Arts Alliance of Johns Creek, co-founder and president of Johns Creek Historical Society
- Kathryn Laity
2023 Board Meetings
Johns Creek Convention & Visitors Board of Directors meet monthly on the second Thursday at 8:30am, unless otherwise noted. Meetings are open to the public.
- January 23, 2023 – Special Called Meeting – Johns Creek City Hall (3:30pm)
- January 19, 2023 – Board Meeting – Autrey Mill Nature Preserve
- December 8, 2022- Board Meeting – Autrey Mill Nature Preserve
Meeting minutes are available upon request by emailing email@example.com.
Please send all Open Records Request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our branded partners, please refer to the links below: