The Johns Creek Convention and Visitors Bureau (JCCVB) is the the official destination marketing organization of Johns Creek, Georgia. Our mission is to serve as an economic catalyst by marketing the city as a destination for business and leisure travel.
The JCCVB is a501(c)(6) nonprofit, enacted on January 22, 2008 by Resolution 2008-01-05 by the Mayor and Council of Johns Creek to promote tourism in our city according to Georgia Code section 48-13-51 (a)(4.3).
Check-out JCCVB’s 2019 Tourism Fact Sheet for more information about how we are funded and how tourism is economic development for Johns Creek.
For more information on projects allowed though the expenditure of Tourism Product Development Funds, please refer to Georgia House Bill 408.
The JCCVB is governed by a Board of Directors, comprised fully of volunteers who work or live in Johns Creek and have expertise in hospitality, arts, marketing and business.
2019 JCCVB Board Members
- Lynda Lee Smith, Chairwoman, Senior Director, Corporate Relations, USA, Habitat for Humanity International
- Mandy Campbell Vice Chair, Director of Sales, Hilton Garden Inn Johns Creek
- Lisa Henderson, Director of Catering, Atlanta Athletic Club
- Farrah Haidar, Marketing and Operations Director, Seven Sisters Scones
- Wayne Cannon, General Manager, Hyatt Place Johns Creek
- Dr. Stuart Miller, Executive Director, Johns Creek Arts Center
- Alexis Gaines, Sales Manager, Hampton Inn & Suites Johns Creek
2019 JCCVB Liaisons
- Shelby Marzen, JCCVB Executive Director
- Jeff Bohm, Finance Director, JCCVB Treasurer
- Joan Jones, Johns Creek City Clerk, JCCVB Secretary
Interested in joining the JCCVB Board? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The JCCVB Board of Directors meet monthly. Please refer to the City of Johns Creek Calendar for all meeting times and location. All meetings are open to the public. Any meeting minutes are available upon request by emailing email@example.com.
For more information about our branded partners, please refer to the links below: